Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pop-Punk Rock

This post is specifically for the punk-pop rock genre. Bands are in bold, song titles are in italics, and quotes of songs are in "quotes".  (All choices are based on my personal opinion). Nothing in this post belongs to me, it all belongs to a band and their label. All links, pictures, and quotes do NOT belong to me.

#5. Push Play
  • Heart Attack
  • Midnight Romeo
  • Watch It Burn
"Love and its consequences,
you can't win but you can't get out.
Leaving yourself defenseless,
so high you can't get back down.

Love and its consequences,
one long dramatic scene,
though we all know the ending,
we still can make believe."  - Watch it Burn

#4. Secondhand Serenade -
  • Suppose
  • Is There Anybody Out There
  • Fall For You
"Tonight will be the night  that I will fall for you,
Over again,
Dont make me change my mind.

I wont live to see another day,
I swear its true,
Because a girl like you is impossible to find.
You're impossible to find."  - Fall For You

#3. All Time Low -
  • Break Your Little Heart
  • Sick Little Games
  • I Feel Like Dancin'
"I feel like dancin' tonight,
I'm gonna party like it's my civil right.

It doesn't matter where,
I don't care if people stare,
'cause I feel like dancin' tonight." - I Feel Like Dancin'

#2. Secrets in Stereo -
  • Beautiful
  • Happy
  • Vanish
"There is no happy ending,
This love won't last forever,
It's time to quit pretending,
take everything you feel,
And make it vanish,
make it vanish." - Vanish


(Faber Drive)

#1. Faber Drive !
  • Sleepless Nights
  • I'll Be There
  • You and I Tonight
  • Tongue Tied
  • When I'm With You
"When I'm with you,
I'll make every second count,
'Cause I miss you,
Whenever you're not around.

When I kiss you,
I'll still get butterflies,
years from now,
I'll make every second count,
When I'm with you." -When I'm With You    When I'm With You Music Video



"I need a little more luck than a little bit,
'Cause everytime I get stuck the words wont fit,
And every time that I try I get tongue tied,
I need a little good luck to get me by.

I need a little more help than a little bit,
Like the perfect one word no ones heard yet,
'Cause everytime that I try I get tongue tied,
I need a little good luck to get me by this time" - Tongue Tied

Current Members:

Dave Faber: Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Jeremy Liddle: Bass, Backing Vocals
Jordan Pritchett: Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals
Andrew Stricko: Drums, Backing Vocals


Special Mentions - These bands are just as amazing, but they aren't my top 5.
  • Boys Like Girls
  • Hawk Nelson
  • Hot Chelle Rae
  • Cartel
  • Yellowcard





No comments:

Post a Comment