Monday, August 8, 2011

Best Bands With Girl Singers !

Girl singers never seem to get enough credit, or at least not in my opinion. Everything is based on personal opinion, and I own no links or pictures that I may use.

#5. Pretty Reckless  -
  • Make Me Wanna Die
  • Miss Nothing
  • Just Tonight
"Here I am,
And I can't seem to see straight,
But I'm too numb to feel right now.

And here I am,
Watching the clock thats ticking away,
My time.

I'm too numb to feel right now." - Just tonight

#4. We Are The Fallen -
  • Bury Me Alive
  • Don't Leave Me Behind
  • I Am Only One
"Ever after never came,
And I'm still waiting,
For a life that never was.

And all the dreams I lay to rest,
Are ghosts that keep me.
After all that I've become,
I am only one. " - I Am Only One

#3. Halestorm -
  • It's Not You
  • Familiar Taste of Poison
  • I'm Not An Angel
"I tear you down,
Make you bleed internally.
Can't help myself,
From hurting you,
And it's hurting me.

I don't have wings,
So flying with me won't be easy.
'Cause I'm not an angel.
I'm not an angel." - I'm Not An Angel

#2. Otep  -
  • Crooked Spoons
  • Eat The Children
  • Confrontation
"Here's your introduction,
To destruction,
And the hate sustaining me.

Are we safer,
Or in danger,
Drowning in atrocities.

Riot gear,
The slaves are here,
Piling courpses high.

It's the rich mans war but its the poor that fight." - Confrontation  

#1. Evanescence !
  • Tourniquet
  • Missing
  • Going Under
  • Everybody's Fool
  • All That I'm Living For

"Guess I thought I'd have to change the world,
To make you see me,
To be the one,
I could have run forever.

But how far would I have come,
Without mourning your love?" - All That I'm Living For   All That I'm Living For Lyric Video

"It never was,
And never will be.
You don't know how you betrayed me.
And somehow you've got everybody fooled." - Everybodys Fool

Current Members:

Amy Lee: Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Harp
Terry Balsamo: Lead Guitar
Troy McLawhorn:  Rhythm Guitar
Tim McCord: Bass
Will Hunt: Drums

Special Mentions: - Other great bands with female singers
  • Straight Line Stitch
  • Paramore


No comments:

Post a Comment