Friday, August 5, 2011

Rock

Since most of the bands I listen to, and like, fall in this category, I decided to do 10 bands for this one instead of five. The second and third "place" ones will get a picture, and two quotes. The number one will get two quotes, a picture, a video link, and a list of the current band members. No links or pictures belong to me. All of this is based on personal opinion.

#10. State of Shock -
  • Pieces of You
  • Best I Ever Had
  • Too Pretty
"Maybe, baby,
You're too pretty for me.
Maybe, baby,
You're playing hide and go seek.

I'm hoping for the best,
'Cause you're so hard to get,
I'm not holding my breath,
'Cause you're too pretty for me." - Too Pretty

#9. Three Days Grace -
  • Time of Dying
  • Never Too Late
  • Gone Forever
"I feel so,
Much better,
Now that you're gone forever.
I tell myself,
That I don't miss you at all.
I'm not lying, denying,
That I feel so much better,
Now that you're gone forever." - Gone Forever

#8. Hourcast -
  • Numb
  • This Life
  • Freeze
"Faded pictures of lives we lived,
do you remember?

One decision left everything frozen in time." - Freeze

#7. Adelitas Way -
  • Dirty Little Thing
  • Hate Love
  • Last Stand
"I'm all alone,
You're far away,
Never learned from my mistakes.
I should've known,
Just what to say,
To make you want to stay.
You were always the one giving,
I was always there to take it,
Take your heart and break it." - Last Stand

#6. Papercut Massacre -
  • Million Miles
  • Cure of the Broken Hearted
  • Lose My Life
"The voices screaming,
stop, look what we started,
The heroes falling.
Could you say that you would give your life to me?
The sky is burning,
The fear consuming,
I'll live forever if I lose my life tonight." - Lose My Life

#5. Atom Smash -
  • Bianca
  • Rocker Girl
  • Do Her Wrong
"She can be the one,
She can be the angel,
She can get me high,
She can be my savior.

If the right one came along,
God knows I'd do her wrong." -Do Her Wrong

#4. Madam Adam -
  • Sex Ain't Love
  • Best Shot At A Love Song
  • The Art of Lying
"Without love,
Without trust,
You've got the art of lying.
It's not true,
I know you,
And I'm tired of trying to,
Believe in you.

So how can you look in my eyes?
The art of lying." - The Art of Lying

#3. Breaking Benjamin -
  • You
  • Anthem of the Angels
  • Had Enough
  • Evil Angel
  • Dear Agony




"I have nothing left to give,
I have found the perfect end,
You were made to make it hurt,
Dissapear into the dirt.

Carry me to heavens arms,
Light the way,
And let me go.

Take the time to take my breath,
I will end where I began.
And I will find the enemy within,
'Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin." - Dear Agony

"Put me to sleep,
Evil angel.
Open your wings,
Evil angel.
Fly over me,
Evil angel.
Why can't I breathe,
Evil angel?" - Evil Angel

#2. Plan Three -
  • Freak Show
  • Brush It Off
  • What Have You Done
  • The Collision
  • Still Broken
"Are these the final cries of our aching souls?
How come yours don't make a sound?
With broken wings we're falling faster as we go,
but somehow we don't touch the ground.
You had me torn to pieces,
You got inside my head,
But I'll be here until it's over." - Still Broken

"Too much is never enough,
We'll never live to tell,
We'll never live to see the collision.

When push comes to shove,
And all is said and done,
We'll get what we deserve in the collision." - Collision

#1. Framing Hanley !
  • Bittersweet Sundown
  • Alone In This Bed
  • You Stupid Girl
  • Hear Me Now
  • Photographs And Gasoline
"Take this photograph,
And I'll take this empty frame.
I won't be coming back,
You're not the one to blame.

The chemistry between,
Liars like you and me,
Ignites like gasoline." - Photographs and Gasoline  Photographs and Gasoline Music Video

"Well I swear to God,
We've been down this road before.
The guilt's no good,
And it only shames us more.

And the truths that we all tried to hide,
Are so much clearer when it's not our lives,
We don't,
Face the blame." - Hear Me Now

Current Members -

Kenneth Nixon: Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Ryan Belcher: Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals
Brandon Wootten: Guitar, Backing Vocals
Luke Mcduffee: Bass, Backing Vocals
Chris Vest: Drums


Special Mentions - These bands are just as amazing, and should definately get some credit !
  • Decyfer Down
  • 10 Years
  • Since October
  • Trust Company
  • Saliva
  • My Darkest Days
  • Smile Empty Soul
  • Sugarcult
  • Lost Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment