Friday, August 5, 2011

Experimental Music

Technically these bands are various forms of rock, mostly metal and screamo, but I consider them experiments because they are slightly different from other types of rock (to me anyways). No copyright infringment intended. All links, pictures, and lyrics belong to a band or a label, and not to me in any way. This is based on my personal opinion.

#5. Silverstein -
  • When Broken is Easily Fixed
  • Born Dead
  • I Am The Arsonist
"They'll see the fire through the dark night sky,
I hope you're home when I arrive.
If there's a pyre in the afterlife,
I'll be there again to light the match." - I Am The Arsonist

#4. Bring Me The Horizon -
  • Death Breath
  • Anthem
  • Chelsea Smile
"I've got a secret,
It's on the tip of my tongue,
It's on the back of my lungs,
And, I've gotta keep it.
I know something you don't know." - Chelsea Smile


#3. A Day To Remember - (Not sure about these titles, but it's what iTunes it telling me)
  • If It Means Alot To You
  • Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine
  • I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of
"Don't blink,
They won't even miss you at all,
And don't think,
That I'll always be gone.

You know I've got you like a puppet
 in the palm of my hand,
Don't you let me down." - I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of

#2. Dead By April -
  • Found Myself In You
  • Losing You
  • What Can I Say
"What can I say,
What can I do,
This is who I am,
And I'm hurting you.

What can I say,
What can I do,
No matter how strong my feelings are,
I always end up hurting you."  - What Can I Say


#1. Escape The Fate !
  • City of Sin
  • On To The Next One
  • Situations
  • Issues
  • Gorgeous Nightmare
"You're such a gorgeous nightmare,
Old habits never seem to go away.
You make me feel brand new, yeah,
We resurrect it's like I've come back to life
I feel so alive.
I feel so alive."  - Gorgeous Nightmare   Gorgeous Nightmare Lyric Video

"So I try to be silent,
While my words,
 they explode like hand grenades.
I just gotta be calm,
before I let this time bomb,
blow up in my face" - Issues


Current Members:

Craig Mabbit: Lead Vocals
Bryan Money: Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Robert Ortiz: Drums, Percussion
Max Green: Bass, Backing Vocals


Special Mentions - These bands deserve as much credit because they are just as amazing, just not my favorites.
  • Asking Alexandria
  • Abandon All Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment