Friday, August 5, 2011

Odd Rock

Now, technically, these bands are considered rock, but for some reason they seem to have a slightly different sound than what I consider regular rock, so I have them their own category. :)  Everything is based on personal opinion. Nothing belongs to me, it belongs to a band or a record label.

#5. Theory of a Deadman -
  • Not Meant To Be
  • All or Nothing
  • Make Up Your Mind
"We'll wake up,
We'll make up,
And do this for the last time.
If we break up,
we'll wind up,
Losing both of our minds.
So wake up,
Let's make up,
And do this for the last time." - Make Up Your Mind

#4. Shinedown -
  • Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
  • Call Me
  • Sound of Madness
"I created the sound of madness,
Wrote the book on pain,
Somehow I'm still here to explain,
That the darkest hour,
Never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun,
But when you gonna wake up and fight,
for yourself." - Sound of Madness

#3. Seether -
  • Gasoline
  • Fallen
  • Like Suicide
"Premeditation will the trust,
They'll never know if you fear me,
With every second collecting dust,
I feel so bloated and weary." - Like Suicide

#2. Nickelback -
  • Far Away
  • Never Gonna Be Alone
  • I'd Come For You
"By now you know that,
I'd come for you,
No one but you,
Yes I'd come for you,
But only if you told me to.

And I'd fight for you,
I'd lie it's true,
Give my life for you,
You know I'd always come for you." - I'd Come For You


#1. Hinder !
  • Thing For You
  • Without You
  • Lips of an Angel
  • Last Kiss Goodbye
  • Better Than Me




"I told myself I won't miss you,
But I remember,
What it feels like beside you.

I really miss your hair in my face,
And the way innocence tastes,
And I think you should know this,
you deserve much better than me." - Better than Me   Better Than Me Lyric Video

"No more alibi's,
No more inner lies,
You've broken my trust,
And it can't be fixed.

I should've seen the signs,
Should've recognized,
The way your lips looks like,
They'd been kissed." - Last Kiss Goodbye


Current Members:

Austin Winkler: Vocals
Joey Garvey: Lead Guitar
Mark King: Rhythm Guitar
Mike Rodden: Bass Guitar
Cody Hanson: Drums


Special Mentions - These bands are also amazing.
  • Daughtry
  • Saving Abel
  • Buckcherry
  • Mudvayne

No comments:

Post a Comment