“So you tell me that you’re broken inside,
That you’re gonna die,
Settle down girl I see the fear in your eyes,
‘cause your fear is mine.
Then you tell me there’s a cancer in your mind,
And say that you’re running out of time,
Get through the night,
I’m right by your side.
Dry those tears away!” - 'Bianca', Atom Smash
This is a quote from one of the bands I am currently addicted to, Atom Smash. Since I heard their song 'Rocker Girl' I've had a weird addiction to their music, and I'm falling in love with it even more with each song.
I really like their album Love is in the Missile, even though I'm pretty sure they have a newer album out.
On the Album are the songs 'Ashes', 'Do Her Wrong', 'Last Call', 'Erase Those Days', 'Sunburn', 'Naked', 'Bianca', 'Sacrafice', 'Mile High Love', 'Rocker Girl', and 'Shooting Star' (not in a particular order).
I haven't listened to all the songs but so far I REALLY like Rocker Girl, Do Her Wrong, and Bianca.
Just thought I'd share this amazing music with the world. Check it out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment