Saturday, July 2, 2011

Music, Music, and MORE Music.

Music . . . it's like therapy. For what I'm going through, there is sure to be a song. If not more than one. And I seem to find songs that apply to every situation right before it happens and then I am listening to it and I'm like "Thats exactly how I feel". 

I have decided that I have a music addiction. My cousins swear that I am keeping Apple in business. Since May 26th or so I have spent alot in iTunes. I have gotten about 600 songs since then. I just can't get enough ! !

If I hear a song on the radio and I like it, I go to iTunes and buy the CD, and if I like that CD I get the other ones from that artist because I am sure that I will like them. I have 2069 songs on my iPod (Yes, I looked). I don't even know the names of most of them. I can sing choruses and most of the time I can say who the artist or band is, but this is just riduculous.


I wonder if this should be considered a problem .  .  . ? Is there a music rehab .  .  . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment